The Assembly Rooms. Site of public buildings since 1795, the Baths, Theatre and Assembly Rooms of 1862 were originally operated by the Clifton family. Much altered in 1927 by the new Borough of Lytham St. Anne's. In 1991 it was redeveloped for community use and administered since then by Lytham Town Trust Limited, a Registered Charity.

Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
biltho on Flickr

Lytham Assembly Rooms, Dicconson Terrace, Lytham St Annes
Google Streetview

by Lytham St Annes Civic Society

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr: