The Foley Arms Hotel. This Georgian style coaching inn was designed in 1810 by Samuel Deykes for John Downes. It opened as the Down's Hotel, but was soon renamed the Foley Arms after the lord of the manor, Edward Foley. Above the main entrance is the crest of the family of Princess Mary of Teck (later Queen Mary, royal consort of George V). The princess presented the crest after her six week stay in 1891. These premises were refurbished by J.D. Wetherspoon in November 2010.
This is an approximate position