Nether Port The Nether Port or southern gate to the town is believed to have been on this site. About 1410, Bishop Finlay Dermoch built the first bridge over the River Allan. His single arch bridge has been reconstructed on at least three occasions. The original structure can still be seen from the river bank.

Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Brian Cooper on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Brian Cooper on Flickr

Stirling Road, Dunblane
Google Streetview

Colour: black

Wikimedia:

Flickr: