The Leighton Library was built in 1687 as the result of a bequest of his books and £100 by Robert Leighton, who was Bishop of Dunblane from 1661 to 1670 and Archbishop of Glasgow between 1670 and 1674. The Library, which contains his books, is entered by the forestair and still retains much of its 17th Century character.

Nick Harrison on Flickr
Brian Cooper on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Brian Cooper on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr