Leamington Old Town Site of Copps' Royal Hotel (1827) Originally the Balcony Boarding House (1810) renamed Copps' Royal Hotel (1819). Demand was such that the hotel was rebuilt in 1827. Reputedly one of the largest in Europe at the time it had 100 beds and stabling for 50 horses and 40 carriages. However, it went bankrupt in 1841 and was empty until it was demolished to make way for the railway in 1847.

Under a railway bridge - High Street, Royal Leamington Spa
Google Streetview OpenStreetMap

Colour: multicoloured