Bank of England The Bank of England opened a branch in Leeds in 1827 These premises, entered from South Parade, were designed by Phillip Hardwick and erected 1862-64. The Bank remained on this site until moving to King Street in 1971.

Peter Hughes on Flickr
ben dalton on Flickr
Bolckow on Flickr
Peter Hughes on Flickr
Simon Harriyott on Flickr

by Leeds Civic Trust

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...
Frankie Roberto on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr