Burnley Wharf The stone warehouse and the lower part of the toll office date from 1801, when the Burnley section of the Leeds and Liverpool Canal was opened. The other warehouses and canopies were added later in the 19th century. The canal agents house and the upper floor of the toll office date from 1878

Graham Tiller on Flickr

by Burnley Heritage

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.