The Black Boy Inn was named after Charles II. It is the only surviving pubic house on Cartway, with a history of over 400 years. It was first licensed in 1790 and was situated at No. 67 In 1831 it moved to No. 17 and finally settled here at No. 58 Cartway in 1889

Black Boy Inn, 58 Cartway, Bridgnorth
Google Streetview OpenStreetMap

Colour: black




None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.