This wall formed a part of the County Gaol erected 1569 demolished 1823. The river was the City boundary until 1835.

Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Open Plaques on Flickr
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
gnomonic on Flickr

east side of the Clock Tower next to the River Avon, Fisherton Street, Salisbury
Google Streetview OpenStreetMap

Colour: stone

Wikimedia:

Flickr: