The Court of Chancery of the County Palatine of Lancaster founded in or before 1351 sat here from 1962 until replaced by the High Court, Chancery Division on 1st January 1972.

Frankie Roberto on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
This is an approximate position

by Manchester City Council in 1995

Colour: red

Wikimedia:

Flickr: