8361707357 4a243c447f m
Joseph Wood Hill Park 1935 Donated to the public for educational scientific and recreational purposes in honor of Dr. J.W. Hill 1856-1930 By His Sons Joseph A. Hill Benjamin W. Hill President Secretary Hill Military Academy Dr. J.W. Hill came to Oregon to manage Bishop Scott Grammar & Divinity School 1878. Introduced military training and changed name to Bishop Scott Academy 1887. Established Hill Military Academy In 1901 Plaque Replaced 1999

NE Rocky Butte Rd, Portland, OR, United States