Permanent House
(1930-present)

place and office

Aged 92

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Peter Hughes on Flickr

Permanent House Was built on the newly created Headrow in 1930 as the headquarters of Leeds Permanent Building Society. Its grandeur befitted Leeds' greatest financial institution which from 1848 enable generations to fulfil the dream of buying their own home. Architect: G. W. Atkinson

Browns Restaurant, The Light, The Headrow, Leeds, United Kingdom where it sited