Permanent House Was built on the newly created Headrow in 1930 as the headquarters of Leeds Permanent Building Society. Its grandeur befitted Leeds' greatest financial institution which from 1848 enable generations to fulfil the dream of buying their own home. Architect: G. W. Atkinson

Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Peter Hughes on Flickr
ben dalton on Flickr
Mtaylor848 on Wikimedia Commons
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Simon Harriyott on Flickr

Browns Restaurant, The Light, The Headrow, Leeds
Google Streetview

by Leeds Civic Trust on 16 January 2002

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr: