Abbey Cloisters, Tavistock

place and cloisters

Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Photo of Abbey Cloisters, Tavistock blue plaque
Nick Harrison on Flickr

Abbey Cloisters The cloisters of the Benedictine Abbey adjoined the Abbey Church, a magnificent building dedicated in the 1318. It decayed after the dissolution of the monastery in 1539 and had been demolished by 1700. Only one arch of the cloister has survived

Plymouth Road, Tavistock, United Kingdom where it sited