Abbey Cloisters The cloisters of the Benedictine Abbey adjoined the Abbey Church, a magnificent building dedicated in the 1318. It decayed after the dissolution of the monastery in 1539 and had been demolished by 1700. Only one arch of the cloister has survived

Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr

Plymouth Road, Tavistock
Google Streetview

by Tavistock Town Council

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr: