Abbey Still House

place and distillery

Aged unknown

OpenPlaques

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Photo of Abbey Still House blue plaque
Phil Williams on Geograph

Abbey Still House Marking one of the corners of the Abbey precinct, the Still House was where the monks distilled, for medicinal purposes, herbs from their nearby garden. It was restored in 1884

Riverside walkway, Tavistock, United Kingdom where it sited