Abbey Bridge, Tavistock

place and bridge

Aged unknown

OpenPlaques

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Photo of Abbey Bridge, Tavistock black plaque
Nigel Cox on Geograph

Abbey Bridge A mediaeval bridge here served Tavistock Abbey It was replaced in 1733 to accommodate the new turnpike road system this bridge was widened in 1860 to carry increased traffic following the opening of the Great Western Railway station nearby

Abbey Bridge, Tavistock, United Kingdom where it sited