Abbey Bridge A mediaeval bridge here served Tavistock Abbey It was replaced in 1733 to accommodate the new turnpike road system this bridge was widened in 1860 to carry increased traffic following the opening of the Great Western Railway station nearby

Photo of Abbey Bridge, Tavistock black plaque
Nigel Cox on Geograph
Photo of Abbey Bridge, Tavistock black plaque
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Photo of Abbey Bridge, Tavistock black plaque
Nick Harrison on Flickr

by Devon County Council

Colour: black

Wikimedia:

Flickr: