Commemorated on 1 plaque
The Bull's Head Hotel The present Bull's Head Hotel stands on the site of an inn of the same name from the 1690's. During the 19th century, the Gregory family was the licencee for more than 60 years, until 1893. The old inn was deemed too small (the entrance porch being just 3'9" wide) and was demolished and replaced by the present much larger building.
12 High Street, Walkden, United Kingdom where it was