Privy Counsellor, 5th Earl of Salisbury (from 1428), and 152nd Knight of the Order of the Garter (from 1438)
Commemorated on 1 plaque
St. Richards. Site of Dominican Friary of St. Richard. Founded 1256 by Edmund de Lacey and dedicated to his former tutor Richard de la Wyche, Bishop of Chichester. Duke of York and Earls of Salisbury and Rutland buried here after the battle of Wakefield 1460. Dissolved 1538.
, Pontefract, United Kingdom where he was buried (1460)