place and almshouse
Commemorated on 1 plaque
These Almshouses were erected in the early Seventeenth Century and are provided for poor women of good character from the Ancient Township of Bromyard. In 1962, they were modernised and the Original Seven houses were converted into four flatlets.
Almshouses, Cruxwell Street, Bromyard, United Kingdom where it was modernised (1962) and established (1656)