Barton Grange Farm
place and farm
Commemorated on 1 plaque
Barton Grange Farm A grange of the Abbess of Shaftesbury who was given the land in 1001 by King Ethelred. Since the 1530's it has been in private ownership and was a working farm until 1971. In 2000 the Preservation Trust bought and then restored the yard and the four smaller buildings.
, Bradford on Avon, United Kingdom where it sited