Rev Christopher Atkinson
Commemorated on 1 plaque
St Kitts Built by Rev Christopher Atkinson for his daughters in 1774 and remained in the family until 1860. First of the village grand houses to be built following the creation of a turnpike road linking Otley with Tadcaster. The building is Grade II Listed. The driveway is private.
198, High Street, Boston Spa, United Kingdom where they owned (1774)