place and house
Commemorated on 2 plaques
The High Street before widening for the village bypass. The King's Arms on the right, the Rose and Crown on the left. Grassingham House and Grassingham Road are in the far background.
High Street, Chalfont St Peter, United Kingdom where it was
The west end of the village looking towards London, c. 1910. Mill cottages are on the right, then the Rose and Crown. On the left is Grassingham House.
Gravel Hill, Chalfont St Peter, United Kingdom where it sited