New Synagogue, Leeds
place and synagogue
Closed aged c. 53
Commemorated on 1 plaque
THE NEW SYNAGOGUE. This fine building was the first synagogue (1932-1985) of the United Hebrew Congregation formed in 1932. Designed by J. Stanley Wright in a style with a Byzantine flourish, it became the most popular synagogue in Leeds.
Northern School of Contempory Dance, Chapeltown Road, LS7 4BH, Leeds, United Kingdom where it sited