Snainton Pinfold

place and pinfold

Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Chris Hall on Geograph

Snainton Pinfold. Dates - from early 1700 and was used by the village pinder to impound stray stock until collected by the owner. The Duchy of Lancaster, which used to own the Manor of Snainton, gave the pound to Snainton parish in 1990.

Pinfold, High Street, Snainton, United Kingdom where it sited