The Murrill

place and house

Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

graham19492000 on Flickr

The Murrill. The house dates from the18th century. There had been a farm on this site for at least 500 years prior to the 1950s. Documents from the 16th century show it as the Manor of Morrels and part of the Southwick Priory Estate. Later it became known as Portchester Farm and was the home of the Curtis family from 1871 to 1951

48 East Street, Portchester, United Kingdom where it sited