Sickle Mill

place and paper mill

Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Basher Eyre on Geograph

Sickle Mill. This building retains the appearance of the white weatherboarded paper mill owned by the Simmons Family in the 18th and 19th century. There has been a mill on this site since the 1600's and it has been used successively for working iron, milling corn and making paper and braid. It became known as Sickle Mill around the 1700's and is named after the sickles made in the adjacent hammer forge

Sickle Mill Court, Sturt Road, Haslemere, United Kingdom where it sited