John Andrews

Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Photo of John Andrews blue plaque
sleepymyf on Flickr

The Old Custom House This building was constructed as a private house in 1720 by a prominent merchant in the town, John Andrews It was used by HM Customs as the port's customs office from 1812-1984, when it was acquired by the Great Yarmouth Port and Haven Commissioners as offices for the Port Authority and formally opened on 12th December 1986

South Quay, Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom where they lived