The Black Horse, Northfield, Birmingham
place and public house (from 1929)
Commemorated on 1 plaque
The Black Horse This public house was built in 1929 and opened on 1st December. It was designed by Francis Goldsbrough and is one of the largest and finest examples in the country of a 'Brewer's Tudor' style public house. The Black Horse replaced a much smaller pub of the same name that stood on the site. These premises were refurbished by J.D. Wetherspoon in May 2010.
The Black Horse - Bristol Road South, Northfield, Birmingham, United Kingdom where it sited (1929)