Died aged unknown
Commemorated on 1 plaque
The Atlas Bell This was the bell of the Atlas, launched in 1812, which made several voyages to India and China for the East India Company. After the ship was broken up in 1832 the bell was used here for signalling the dockers starting and finishing times. As a navigation aid in fog. Re-erected in 1986 by the Rotary Club of Gloucester and Gloucester Civic Trust.
Near the North Warehouse - Gloucester Docks, Gloucester, United Kingdom where he moved to (1831)