Royal William Victualling Yard commissioned to be built in 1824 in the reign of King George IV with the sole purpose of supplying victuals to His Majesty's Navy. Completed in the reign of King William IV from whom the yard took its name on 3rd December 1833. Architects: Sir John Rennie and Mr Philip Richards.

Photo of Black plaque № 11972
chrisinplymouth on Flickr
Photo of Black plaque № 11972
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Photo of Black plaque № 11972
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Photo of Black plaque № 11972
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Photo of Black plaque № 11972
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Photo of Black plaque № 11972
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Photo of Black plaque № 11972
Nick Harrison on Flickr

Cremyll Street, Plymouth
Google Streetview

Colour: black

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.