The Guildhall The former church of Holy Trinity is now the Guildhall of the freemen and guilds of Chester. From medieval times, the guilds regulated trade in the city and produced the famous mystery plays until 1575. The original church was rebuilt 1865 - 69 to the design of the Chester architect James Harrison

John S Turner on Geograph
Eirian Evans on Geograph

The Guildhall, Watergate Street, Chester
Google Streetview OpenStreetMap

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...
paul dickson on Geograph
sgwarnog2010 on Flickr