St. Michael's Church. One of the nine medieval parish churches of Chester. It stands on the site of the Southern Gateway of the Roman Fortress. In 1849-51 it was virtually rebuilt by the Chester architect James Harrison, although early features survive inside. St Michael's opened as Britain's first heritage centre in 1975.

sgwarnog2010 on Flickr
John S Turner on Geograph
sgwarnog2010 on Flickr
Kenneth Allen on Geograph

St Michael's Church, Bridge Street, Chester
Google Streetview OpenStreetMap

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...
John S Turner on Geograph
paul dickson on Geograph