Fitzroy House Former memorial library to hon. Henry Fitzroy M.P. for Lewes 1831-1860. Built 1862 by his widow (architect Sir George Gilbert Scott.) It stands on part of the site of the Grey Friars (Dissolved 1538)

Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Simon Harriyott on Flickr
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Simon Harriyott on Flickr

Friars Walk, Lewes
Google Streetview

in 1983

Colour: grey

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...