Leicester and Leicestershire Maternity Hospital occupied the site from 1905 to 1971 Known locally as Bond Street Hospital, it was Leicester's first maternity hospital and the inspiration of the local branch of the National Union of Women Workers

Photo of Leicester and Leicestershire Maternity Hospital blue plaque
Fiery Fred on Flickr

Saxon House, corner of Causeway Lane and East Bond Street, Leicester

by Leicester City Council

Colour: blue

Wikimedia: {{Open Plaques|plaqueid=1520}}

Flickr: openplaques:id=1520

Subject