Civic Award presented to congratulate the governors of Huddersfield Technical College on the restoration of this listed building. It was designed by J. P. Pritchett and built as a School in 1840. From 1909 to 1958 it was Huddersfield College, a boys' grammar school, and in 1975 became an annexe of Huddersfield Technical College.

See also...
Keith Seabridge on Flickr