The site of the Faversham Institute (1862-1979), centre for local education, culture and entertainment, and named after one of its founders John Andrew Anderson, mayor 1876, 1882 and 1886.

Photo of Faversham Institute white plaque
David Anstiss on Geograph
Photo of Faversham Institute white plaque
Simon Harriyott on Flickr

John Anderson Court, East Street, Faversham
Google Streetview

by Faversham Town Council

Colour: white

Wikimedia:

Flickr: