This chapel was opened for the worship of God by dissenters on the passing of the Toleration Act 1689. Mrs Gaskell The Authoress was a member of the congregation and is buried in the chapelyard.

sgwarnog2010 on Flickr
sgwarnog2010 on Flickr
Brian Cooper on Flickr
Brian Cooper on Flickr

Colour: grey

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Nick Harrison on Flickr
gnomonic on Flickr
TonyMo22 on Flickr
Brian Cooper on Flickr
sgwarnog2010 on Flickr
Brian Cooper on Flickr
Brian Cooper on Flickr