Cottage Road Cinema. Opened as the Headingley Picture House on 29 July 1912 by film pioneers Owen Brooks and George Reginald Smith. It occupies a converted motor garage built in 1908 for the owner of nearby Castle Grove. It is the oldest continually operating cinema in Leeds.

'(p_khoo) on Flickr
Mtaylor848 on Wikimedia Commons

Cottage Road Cinema, Far Headingley, Leeds
Google Streetview

by Leeds Civic Trust on 26 July 2012

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr: