St. Vincents Hospital was established on this site on January 23rd, 1834 by Mary Aikenhead Foundress of the Religious Sisters of Charity The hospital was founded for the service of the sick poor of Dublin and was open to "individuals of every sect and every creed" offering to all "equal advantages and equal attention" It was resited in 1970 at Elm Park.

Kinsie84 on Wikimedia Commons

St. Stephens Green, Dublin
[geolocate this address]

Colour: black

Wikimedia:

Flickr: