Hibernian Hotel 1863 Built by ex-convict John Thomas Martin, the left side of this building was opened as the Hibernian Hotel and re-liscensed as the Australian Hotel in 1881. The building was extended in 1887 giving its present form.

Photo of Blue plaque № 30918
Mattinbgn (talk · contribs) on Wikimedia Commons

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.