Built in 1632 as a coaching inn and mail collection point. After the coming of the Railway in 1850 the name was changed to "The Bear's Paw and Railway Hotel" Reverting back to "The Bear's Paw" about 1905. Sponsored by Greenalls Inns

TonyMo22 on Flickr
TonyMo22 on Flickr

127 Main Street, Frodsham
Google Streetview

by Frodsham Society

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.