Former police station and Court House. Built in 1862, it hosted the Inquest into the 1864 pit disaster. Police Station closed in March 1938 Court room remained in use until early 1960’s Since used for a variety of commercial activities

Photo of Black plaque № 33111
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Photo of Black plaque № 33111
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons

57 Waterloo Street, Ironbridge
[geolocate this address]

on 18 November 2014

Colour: black

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

Subjects

None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.