This Guildhall of Corpus Christi and its adjoining buildings were generously presented on 15 April 1946 by Sir William Eley Cuthbert Quilter, Baronet of Methersgate Hall Woodbridge Suffolk to the Lavenham Preservation Committee for the use of the local community for all time and in 1951 were endowed and vested in the National Trust.

Elliott Brown on Flickr
Elliott Brown on Flickr