Acquired by William Windover, Merchant, in 16th century. Richard II and Queen Ann feasted the Franciscan Friars Minor here in 1393.

Lyn Robson on Wikimedia Commons
This is an approximate position

Windover House (nos. 22–24), St Ann Street, Salisbury
[geolocate this address]
Google Streetview

by Salisbury Chamber of Commerce

Colour: stone

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...
Bob Harvey on Geograph
Nick Harrison on Flickr