Lion & Castle Yard Named after the Lion and Castle public house, open from 1822 to 1925. The Lion and Castle is the Norwich coat of arms

Photo of Lion & Castle Yard and The Lion and Castle, Norwich black plaque
jdos2000 on Flickr
Photo of Lion & Castle Yard and The Lion and Castle, Norwich black plaque
Elliott Brown on Flickr

Lion & Castle Yard, Norwich
Google Streetview

Colour: black

Wikimedia:

Flickr: