Tom Moore 1779–1852 poet lived here
This plaque was originally erected by the London County Council at 28 Bury Street, St James's in 1953. It was removed prior to the demolition of that building in 1962 and affixed to 85 (formerly 44) George Street in the same year.
85 George Street, Marylebone, W1, London
Google Streetview OpenStreetMap
by administered by English Heritage as part of the London wide plaque scheme and London County Council