Queens Court, Leeds
place and courtyard
Commemorated on 1 plaque
Queens Court. This historic courtyard occupies one of the 60 burgage plots which abutted Briggate in the Middle Ages. It is fronted by an eight-bayed woollen cloth merchant's house (built c.1714) and contains the merchant's cloth finishing shops and warehouses.
passage between Call Lane and Briggate, Leeds, United Kingdom where it sited