Queens Court. This historic courtyard occupies one of the 60 burgage plots which abutted Briggate in the Middle Ages. It is fronted by an eight-bayed woollen cloth merchant's house (built c.1714) and contains the merchant's cloth finishing shops and warehouses.

ben dalton on Flickr
Mtaylor848 on Wikimedia Commons
sgwarnog2010 on Flickr
Simon Harriyott on Flickr
'(p_khoo) on Flickr

passage between Call Lane and Briggate, Leeds
Google Streetview

by Leeds Civic Trust

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr: